View Single Post
Old 05-28-19, 04:15 PM
CliffordK

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18378 Post(s)
Liked 4,512 Times in 3,354 Posts
Originally Posted by Mobile 155
Here is the question, have you made a decision yet?
Well, not everything is decided.

See the post above. I updated my insurance, and the registration on the Blazer today.

I'm trying to get the Fiat back on the road, which I'd prefer to use as a local commuter... it is just more fun. But, it isn't quite there yet.

I've also decided to do some other Auto projects. I bid on a Salvage vehicle today... what a frustrating process overall. But, unfortunately was outbid. It just started going higher than I wanted to spend on it. But, that is also one of the reasons I wanted to get the Blazer back on the road.

I still don't know what is happening with my Niece. She had applied for the Youth Corps, but got her application in late, and may not get in. But, things could still change. We may not know for sure until mid June. My brother is also going through a messy divorce which could impact her ability to spend a month doing Youth Corps and visiting her grandmother.

Oh, one thing, I couldn't really get a quote on just 3 months worth of insurance, but the price for 6 months was easy enough to stomach, so I'll have insurance on one vehicle and many add another for the summer, then we'll see once it gets wet and miserable again... perfect cycling weather.