Old 06-25-20, 12:48 PM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6199 Post(s)
Liked 4,816 Times in 3,323 Posts
Romaine lettuce. Low Calorie, lots of nutrition density per Calorie eaten. I grew up liking lettuce though. I'll eat it without any salad dressing. Otherwise carrots and celery already washed and prepped in the fridge so it's ready when you are. Surprisingly most carrots at the grocery stores taste terrible. However Kroger's own brand of carrots, organic or not are pretty good. As are Green Giant branded fresh carrots if you can find them anywhere. Otherwise you just have to hunt.

Water melon is my favorite hot weather snack. Eat chilled slice right after your ride or any time you come in from the heat and it will cool you down quick. It has a lot of stuff that is good for you too. Otherwise, cantaloupe and honeydew melons. Fruit of any sort.

Hot tea seems to help control my appetite in the evenings. Black tea, green tea or whatever. On rare occasion a shot of bourbon or whiskey in it. I don't use sugar or sweetener. So if you have to sweeten it, I don't know if it will still help you not want other stuff. Might take a week or so before your body gets used to it and stops waking you up in the middle of the night to pee.

Last edited by Iride01; 06-25-20 at 12:53 PM.
Likes For Iride01: