Old 01-13-17, 10:23 AM
sarals 
Idiot Emeritus

Bikes: Yes.

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
@Hermes, nice! I'll be at VSC next Saturday. I am excited!

I saw my doctor yesterday. I had a long talk with him, and he went over labs. My creatinine is high, yes, but he said because all of my other numbers are so good that that number doesn't mean anything. He said that next year, when my OB/GYN orders blood work, to do it NON fasting, that will give a more realistic number. He was totally unphased. I liked that!

As for my back he said "get used to it". Okaaaay. He said IF it gets worse, he'd order a nerve blocker. Okaaaaay again. In his final act of defiance, he ordered a colonoscopy for me, because it's been more than ten years since my last (and only) one.

In other news....

Strength and core this morning in my new gym. I quit the gym that I had been going to for several years because the place was becoming run down. All of my spin class friends had abandoned a month ago. I was the last holdout. The new place is just that, a new Golds Gym in Del Monte Center in Monterey. It's just beautiful, and the staff is so nice. I had a great workout this morning, too. Excited!