Old 03-13-19, 01:58 PM
DowneasTTer

Bikes: 2022 LiteSpeed CHEROHALA CITY, 2019 Canyon Roadlite 9.0 CF LTD, 2015 Giant FastRoad CoMax 1, 2001 Mongoose Pro Triomphe,

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked 84 Times in 50 Posts
I wondered about what kind of tool pack I could use with the RoadLites. Since I use the seat tube for attaching the Rhino pack, only when needed as to pack lunch for the ride or store jackets, I couldn't use my Topeak tool kit as the attachment bracket blocks the area under the seat where the Rhino straps would be. So for the past months I had put a few items in my wife's Topeak seat post pack and riding without a replacement tube. Thanks to Rides4Beer over in the Road Cycling forum I now have a neat small pack that looks great on the bike and has room for a spare tube, tire irons and CO2 inflator. I purchased from Amazon a Wolf Tooth Components B-RD 3 hole Mounting bracket, The B-RAD accessory mount and the Lezyne Micro Saddle Bag (small). I think it turned out quite well. The bracket slot needs to be enlarged for the strap on the bag but easy job with a file.