Old 07-04-16, 02:18 PM
Clang

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Liked 2,255 Times in 1,311 Posts
$1500 for an 80's Miyata with flat tubular tires? No pics? Ad that's a huge run-on sentence? Sign me up!

Team Miyata pro race bike - $1500 (Bryn maur, MN)

1980s Miyata team pro race bike looks nice tires are flat they just need air this bike is 100 percent original dura ace ect very nice great deal come see you can see more detailed pictures of this bike on eBay look up team Miyata bike it's there the sew up tires look good they do need air bring a pump

I actually looked on the auction website (are links there forbidden?). I'll copy/paste the text for more word salad goodness:

Bike shop said its all original and a gem I wouldn't know, this bike may need a tune up can't tell cuz wheels need to be done bike tires look like they can be refurbished a couple other small details are as follows the rubber hoods for the brake levers were so worn I did remove them the bottle shows wear too both sides there are some scuff marks small scratches in the paint most notable top bar near seat also the fact that tubular wheels are on this bike they are not redone now, I will leave this up too the next owner on that same note the tires look like they can be soaked and refurbished but once again I know very little and am going by a bike guys advice please judge these yourself when looking at the bike in person this bike is not common I do believe it is team bike with ax and ex parts all looking very clean/nice mid 80s 1981-1985? take a look local pickup dt mpls mn small detail this bike does have the open metal cage on bottom of bike nicer version my friend thinks the tires will be fine and hold air you can be the judge of this or bring a pump I will ship this for actual shipping cost just ask thx jim