J.Higgins 
2-Wheeled Fool

Bikes: Surly Ogre, Brompton

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
Liked 677 Times in 457 Posts
Originally Posted by Jicafold
What a bizzare ad. And what is all over this thing?

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/bi...000732866.html

Ad reads:

If u want need a road bike and do not have a lot of money this one as a straight solid very lightweight frame. I looked it over carefully. It is in good shape. Bike Needs wheels, that's about 20 each. It has realer' I took off to check it. Raler is in well working condition.
Getting back to what is needed pedals crank gear get that online for under 20 an a good one to. Wish I could keep this bike my self. I am down sizing my bikes I was thinking of keeping this one cause it is much lighter then my Montgomery but that one I have been on many marathons with such as the ms Valero bike to the beach.
When I got that bike it needed a total overhaul it coast me bout 375.00 to get my Montgomery on the road again. It was a rust bucket when I got her. I am asking $70.00 for the road champ. Thk u for yr intrest if I don't get back right away I will soon
P.s. I will tweak it upon purchase & if u like an do have tires tubes what ever else I will put on free of charge if u like. I enjoy wrenching on bikes thx

If I were in the area I think that I would grab this just out of curiosity. If you examine the pics closely you can see forged dropouts, and chrome peeking through the wrap at the seatpost and the fork crown. It also appears to be a SR stem. Perhaps this is an upper mid-level Centurion or similar Japanese bike?