Old 04-06-21, 03:03 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4356 Post(s)
Liked 3,994 Times in 2,665 Posts
I don't know how such an old thread could wind up in someones daily feed as something hot and new and why someone would get so spicy over it.

Actually a lot of pro-mechanics use Snap-On some may use it less because customs and security like to take the stuff but our shop has a lot of mechanics using Snap-On and it is hard to not, they are good quality tools with good support behind them. Yeah sure they are not cheap but if I do happen to break one, I just call up my Snap-On guy and give him the tool and he gets me a new one. Granted I haven't had to replace anything yet but have had other staff who have.

Sure maybe not needed but you could then say that about any tools and we could say all you need are the leftover wrenches from Ikea to build a proper tool box and we all know that is B.S. As I always say buy good tools once and don't have to buy them again.