Old 12-19-18, 02:27 PM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
I tried using a trackpad and it was so dorky for me I connected a mouse, post-haste. I used to see docks at offices with mice and keyboards added, as laptops can be a chore to use with all the optional this and function key that and pads that track like a shopping cart with a bent frame and a wobby wheel.

Call me irascible. I'm not recyclable either. I've been at it since junior high in 1978 too.

Until they add eye control (which is still slow IMO) the mouse was invented in the early to mid '60s by the king of computer peripheral innovations, Douglas Engelbart. Most of the ways you interface with any computer were developed and demonstrated by him in one demonstration, including whiteboards, chord keyboards, the mouse, graphical interfaces...

I'm not worried about the number of steps it takes to get from X to Y. I've got nowhere to go fast and too many of my friends are already dead.

Last edited by Rollfast; 12-19-18 at 02:30 PM.