Old 01-24-14, 05:37 PM
barrykai

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I would consider steel if I could find one with endurance geometry.

Catonec and Carbonfiber, thanks for the links. The Kestral RT-1000 interests me since it has the endurance geometry I'm looking for. The one in the link is a 2012 and really like the paint. The Scattante CFR-LE also interests me (except for the name). It would be nice if they would list the stack and reach in their geometry!

Been looking extensively for a used bike. Used carbon concerns me a bit. Should I be worried about that?

Cannondale e-mailed me today and said that the bike was designed around clipless pedals and that someone with a large heeled sneaker would possibly hit that area. Also said there may be an aftermarket seat with more than 20mm setback but they don't sell one. I need as much setback as possible since the Specialized Secteur I was fitted on was positioned all the way back and still wasn't far enough.

The Fuji bikes mentioned are indeed at Performance Bikes. I was out there today and was told that since they sell Kestral bikes that they could get me a RT-1000 mentioned above. Surprising since its not listed on their website.

I'm partial to 28mm tires only if I were to get an aluminum frame to help soak up the road noise.

Ti bike is what I really want but then I'd like a Porsche too.

Last edited by barrykai; 01-24-14 at 05:40 PM.