acidfast7
Banned

Bikes: 2010 Cube Acid / 2013 Mango FGSS

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
Liked 41 Times in 36 Posts
Originally Posted by mcours2006

Like I said, I don't live where you live, so even if I am a cyclist who wears spandex and who wears it proudly, middle-aged or otherwise, I wouldn't be causing problems for you in the least.

You lost me at anecdotally.

Not trying to make fun of you, but like I wrote previously, when you make the kind of comments that you do it is quite telling the kind of person you are. You, or anyone else, can make the same judgments about based on what I've written in the 5000 posts I've done over the past five years.
Well, the summary, is that your spandex-clad brethren cause problem where I live. Thus, we don't like them and call them MAMILs as stated in the articles. We like to laugh at such people as they are self-indulgent, ride narcissistically and care about every W. They also antagonise drivers against all cyclists, which causes a problem for me (directly).

Thus, I will continue to make such commentary, while continuing to cite national news articles for those not in the same locale, so they can make an appropriate judgement of my post, until the problem ceases to exist.

I don't have an issue with all cyclists in Spandex, just the ones the feel the need to be a MAMIL during rush hour when they could cycle at any other time as be less of a burden.

Last edited by acidfast7; 05-14-19 at 06:13 AM.