View Single Post
Old 07-20-20, 01:52 PM
WhyFi

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20810 Post(s)
Liked 9,456 Times in 4,672 Posts
So I'm in the car, taking the kids out to a park to explore and get a little exercise. We're sitting at a light, fourth car back. Light turns green, first two cars go. Third car, just in front me, sits for about another 5 count before I give a single, brief beep. Driver finally looks up, presumably from a phone, takes their foot off the brake and flips me the bird while pulling away. One block away, at the next intersection, said car gets in to the left turn lane. All of the traffic in front of us cleared while the other driver was staring at the phone, which means that I pull right up alongside.

"Do you have a ******g problem?" the middle-aged, white lady says as I look in her direction.

"Yeah - the car in front of me wasn't paying attention and I didn't think that I'd get through that last green."

"You're a real *******, you know that? Just mind your business."

"Maybe you should pay attention to the road when you're behind the wheel."

"**** you!"

"Yeah. Have a nice day, Karen."

Oh, that one landed. That one landed squarely. It took her a second to process, but when it did, she could only manage an unhinged laugh while sporadically honking and saying, "you like that? Honk your horn! Honk your horn! Beep away!"
Likes For WhyFi: