Thread: Clyde Inside
View Single Post
Old 01-18-21, 06:34 PM
Zoxe

Bikes: Giant Cypress DX, Bianchi Imola, Surly Cross Check 105, Twin6 Standard TI FSU

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by exercion
Howdy folks. Now I will start this off with this: I have always hated, with a passion, indoor cycling. However with weather issues as well as short days creating a conflict between work and biking (I know, quit the job right?) I picked up a used classic trainer and started a Zwift account. Now I won't say I'm hooked, but it's definitely more interesting than plain old school stationary biking like the old days. I do have to stop trying to lean into corners though lol. So does anyone else here Zwift?

Eric
Fellow clyde here. We gave away our high end (but 10yo) recumbent exerbike about 6 months before covid started. (Oops!!) I leaned back into biking in late fall, and started looking seriously for indoor options after the 1st of the year.

I started a zwift account this weekend with the hopes of becoming a lesser clyde. Tacx Flux S, my Surly cross check, and this 4yo laptop are getting the job done so far.

And yes, I have leaned into a corner, gotten mad when someone bumped into me, and ducked at an intersection where a speedy rider on a tron bike missed me by inches....
Likes For Zoxe: