View Single Post
Old 02-08-16, 10:07 AM
Dave Cutter

Bikes: '17 Access Old Turnpike Gravel bike, '14 Trek 1.1, '13 Cannondale CAAD 10, '98 CAD 2, R300

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1571 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Ekdog
Please stop your trolling, politicking and Bible thumping. We discuss car-free living here, in case you'd forgotten.
Childish and false accusations are meaningless. I've never trolled, wouldn't know how to bible thump, and rarely have a political view (mostly I only have mathematical views of political directions).

I love cycling... and see value to car free
(and live very car-lite). But no one here or anywhere else is going to "granted" their desires by some government agency. And someone reading, reciting, and following the teachings of the great environmentalist high priest Al Gore... does not alter other religions.

I find many of the car free posts very touchy-feely in a guttural sort of way. A bit crude in their understanding of the ways of the world. Bicycles are great machines! But they aren't magical. And thinking magically does not produce results. Clear headed honest thinking and planning does accomplish things! I am just bringing clear headed adult realism to the car free posts.