View Single Post
Old 09-09-19, 07:26 PM
adipe

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
most people have sodium excess. therefore it tends to come out concentrated in the sweat and it's a very uncomfortable sweat.

drink whatever kool-aid, it's what you eat that matters. and don't drink plasticisers that get disolved in greasy or acidic stuff and more easily come out of the plastics when exposed to sunlight.
keep away from aluminum too as it can get you alzheimer and bone loss. your level of vitamin D could be too high from the plastic you use and screws your CYP450 enzymes. that's just one effect and it causes kidney failure (continual calcium absorption).

google this: phthalates, cyp450... and maybe you'd care to look into glyphosate as it's one of the causes for manganese deficiency.

be sure to have large portions of manganese rich foods. manganese is important but few people know about the iron overload in the liver and the antagonism of manganese with iron that can't be selectively absorbed.
lactofermented oats (doesn't have to have have mik, it's the lactobacillus species that give the term) is very nice to have and it's tasty too provided you add some honey when served, otherwise it might be too sour, like fully processed yoghurt.

i won't go into the whole thing, explaining why silica is also a concern for many (orthosilicic acid), especially those who drank out of aluminum cans etc. - so as to fully justify why especially oat bran is so much of value. i ate it in the morning for almost a year.

it goes well with pressured boiled sweet potatoes in the evening. oats in the morning, not the other way around. you might be able to better digest meat later on. or just give it up unless you dine with the family and you don't want to be a full zealot about healthy practical foods.

low manganese means probiotics go extinct. less mitochondrial density too (required for aerobic). no ATP production - no other types of muscles being developed. ATP is produced in the mitochondria. superoxide dismutase (SOD2 in the mitochondria, requires manganese as component) is an antioxidant enzyme without which you will have high fatigue and accelerated ageing.

after going for almost a year with this main diet i could isometric pistol squat for 50 seconds - after full sleep that is. no kidding. excercise had not been (and cannot be alone) of significant aid to this result. femur horizontal with the ground. 50 full seconds. see if you can hold it for 25 seconds...

mix some coconut oil to the oats when leaving them to lactoferment - provided you ensure the right starter culture is there. my best outcome was with green tea as the liquid.
coconut oil has fats that make yeast (and other types of fungus) more vulnerable to go extinct from other substances like lactic acid produced by those friends that never comment bad stuff, even if they die from neglect. it's the bad bugs that keep you hooked to unhealthy foods. gram negative bacteria that could be residing in your gut without you knowing it. or the way out.

and don't forget to avoid NaCl like plague cause it's plenty in the basic food, no need to add on top of that. NaCl promotes yeast and funguses in the long run. and it causes potassium loss and kidney damage.

so there you have it, i ruined your kool aid with this post.

Last edited by adipe; 09-09-19 at 07:34 PM.