Old 06-10-19, 03:30 PM
slcbob
bored of "Senior Member"

Bikes: Cross-Check/Nexus commuter. Several others for various forms of play.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
Liked 593 Times in 453 Posts
From almost worst to at least briefly first! I'm going to be unbearable if this continues. I mean, WHEN this continues.

I think 3/4 of us will be toasting Sam Bennett after tomorrow's stage. Let's save a glass for canam73 when he rolls across the line during the best young rider presentation. I was a little worried seeing Bardet, Fuglsgang, and Barguil in that line up. I have a soft spot for Warren, but it looks like he is not going to be all present and accounted for this go-around. That's a happy "almost picked him" for me. Sad for Barguil. Sad for Arkea Samsic if Greipel doesn't show up tomorrow. He's not on my list.

Prediction time:
Can we put two from our little league into the top 1000 (20-ish%)?
Can we all stay above 50th percentile? I'd love to be able to say all of the children are above average.

Dumo gave me a bit of a scare yesterday but it seems he was just turning his (s)pokes for training, so sigh of relief. Though I wouldn't put it past him to tear up some TT and maybe another break.

I'm pretty sure there is footage of Bouhani slapping a soigneur as he got into the car, and spitting on a roadside kid through the open window as he drove away. That will have to tide us over.