Old 09-07-23, 10:12 AM
3alarmer

Bikes: old ones

Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26457 Post(s)
Liked 10,418 Times in 7,233 Posts
Originally Posted by IBkatherine
Both the regular search for posts, and advanced search are working for me today. Let me know if it works for you or not.
...I just tried it again. When I did an advanced search for posts on the three word phrase "global climate change', limited to the P+R forum, I get a long list of results.

When I do the same search limiting the search to a specific username, I get the same prompt...Database Error. My problem continues to be with trying to search for posts on a specific topic, like "french thread freewheels", limited by a specific username. Sometimes I can dimly recall that someone posted something in the past, that might be helpful on a current question on the forum. In the past, I could perform this search, and link to the post. I seem no longer to have that ability.

For example, I have recently posted several times on "french thread freewheels" in the C+V. If I try to do a search on that phrase, using my own username, I get the same Database Error prompt. I just tried it. For me, at least, searching using a specific username as a limit on the search, (which makes the search function much more useful,) no longer works.

Thanks for any assistance. I appreciate your response.
Likes For 3alarmer: