Old 06-25-20, 07:05 AM
calebpagan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Saddle Help - Specialized Power vs Fizik Argo Tempo

I'm still new to cycling - I've had my bike just over 4 months and I ride 4-5 times per week, usually 8-10 miles each ride. My immediate goal is to increase my endurance and distances. My bike is a Brooklyn Bicycle Co hybrid and I'm looking to upgrade my saddle. Shortly after buying, I grabbed a Serfas Dorado at REI. I am not dissatisfied with it and it's certainly an upgrade from than the stock saddle, but I think I might find something that fits me better.

I've been reading about saddles the last week or so and I've narrowed it to two that I'm really interested in: Specialized Power and Fizik Argo Tempo. I prefer being further back on the saddle so like the idea of a snub nose (plus it's something different to try). I've read the Specialized Power is very comfortable, but more suited to aggressive position. I'm on a hybrid so I'm not upright, but I'm also not down in a real aggressive position either. I know it's very personal and a definitive answer on fit only comes being on it, but if anyone has any opinions or information that might help the process, it would be appreciated.
​​​​