Old 05-05-20, 10:55 PM
Mobile 155

Bikes: 2013 Haro FL Comp 29er MTB.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 35 Posts
Originally Posted by cooker
It's a big assumption that we are in "an age of corona type pandemics". Isn't that just one more apocalyptic prediction? This one will pass, and people have short memories.
Yes, But I only meant the age of as in SARS, MERS and now Covid 19. They are coming at us differently and more often than we have seen for close to 100 years. Like SARS I hope this one burns out. But we just don't know and people have taken sides as to how to deal with it. At this point we are more or less beating a dead horse. People have made their decision and that is about all they can do. The government is not really here to help.

Much of our problems may be media driven and when the next bright and shinny thing comes along society's focus may change. Till then I am ready to drop it and enjoy gas at all time lows and discount shopping just to get people back into the stores. I hope you and your's stay healthy and that the financial impact is mild in your area. My state has started to reopen and people seem happy about it. I think I will spend some time with friends and family and let the rest of the world worry about themselves. Because that is what people do anyway isn't it?

Take care cooker we only have one life we might as well get the most from it.