Old 03-23-19, 09:19 AM
Bryan C. 
nothing to see here

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Liked 145 Times in 78 Posts
I recently used this great mini write-up from the road cycling forum. I have a taillight mounted to the swat mounts under my seat so a regular saddle mounted bag wasn't going to work for me. And, like the author, I hate having a bag there anyway.

Originally Posted by Rides4Beer
The repair kit is a Lenzyne micro bag, mounted with the Wolf Tooth B-RAD system. I didn't like having the bag under my seat, and then I was carrying it on of the cages, but I knew I'd need both bottles when it got warmer. It's a system that mountain bikers use to add more bottles and bags to their bikes, or to just move a bottle when there's not enough room. I used the three hole mount for the bag, and a two hole mount to move the seatpost cage up a bit.

My Diverge frame has 3 attachment points for a cage on the seat tube so I didn't need the 2 slot B-Rad, only the 3 slot. But I like how it turned out. The small size lezyne bag is only big enough for tools, too small for a 35-45c tube and tools. The next size up bag, medium, mounted differently so it wouldn't work right with the medium size accessory mount. The mounting plate hole needed to be opened up a bit to fit the buckle on the bag strap but since its aluminum a sharp steel hand file made quick work of it. I really like how clean it looks on the bike.

Last edited by Bryan C.; 03-23-19 at 09:29 AM.
Likes For Bryan C.: