View Single Post
Old 01-22-21, 09:31 AM
Snotrub

Bikes: 2012 Cannondale Carbon Flash 2; 2017 Cannondale CAADX 105; 2021 Trek Domane SL6; 2021 Trek Top Fuel 9.7

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked 72 Times in 42 Posts
Originally Posted by jaxgtr
Amen!!!! I had a Cannondale SuperSix that I absolutely loved and should have kept, but I was stupid and sold it. I got a super deal on a Synapse HiMod and initially liked it, but grew to hate every second I was riding it. I never got comfortable on it and don't even start me on the bottom bracket noise.......it drove me nuts. I cut my losses very quickly and sold it. Its a shame though, I should have enjoyed that bike. That is when I got the very quiet Trek Emonda ALR, and found that bike far more enjoyable than the Synapse.
I had an Evo Super Six Red Racing and I hated it. People ask what I didn't like about it and all I could say is that it didn't fit me real well and it was a "hard" bike. Every contact point was hard, steering was hard and I could only ride it for an hour before I started hurting somewhere and sometimes everywhere. Then, I had the carbon Flash and although I didn't hate it, I didn't like it either. It was more of a , "meh". It's hard to get motivated to ride when you don't like your bicycles. I was on a team that was sponsored by Cannondale, so as long as I was on that team, I had to ride Cannondale. I know, first world problems. Whoa is me.