Old 03-06-20, 06:39 AM
Lattz

Bikes: 80s Alan Super Record, 79' Somec Special, 90s Rossin(?) Columbus Ego Triathlon, previously: Bianchi SBX Reparto Corse (stolen) and so on...

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
Liked 813 Times in 602 Posts
Originally Posted by VintageTTfan
So if you want to point out these posts to him and he is willing to comment here on his experiences or the making of time trial lo pros then that would be awesome if he would honor us so.....if he has the time and inclination. If you have his contact information please let him know. And if he wants to post any pictures here that would be awesome if it is not too much trouble. All Best......
Unfortunately I don't have, its just somehow I attract "oddball" bikes, and a while ago decided to research on Italian cycling (big thanks Google Translator) forums as "closer to the campfire" I hoped to find more info, this is how I read about them as well (besides many of the countless Italian mini-brands/shops), and saw that Mr. Romani personally jumped into forum conversations with ppl. And then its an endless chain for everything I find interesting, as if I see something interesting, I go on and Google for more info as besides the my endless respect toward the "big names" in Italian cycling history I find these mini brands also (sometimes even more) interesting.

Last edited by Lattz; 03-06-20 at 06:45 AM.
Likes For Lattz: