Old 11-01-19, 07:59 AM
Wolfhaven

Bikes: Salsa Fargo, Surly Disc Trucker, Surly ECR, Cannondale Cujo, Rocky Mountain Blizzard

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Rode twice this week. Mornings have cooled off. 20 degrees and yesterday was 24. Overdressing a little so I'll need to tweak the jersey under the jacket some. Tough part is having the right clothes for the afternoon ride home. Been running three headlights to help with the gravel miles. Two on the bars and one on the helmet. No school yesterday so I thought traffic would be a little lighter. Nope, more traffic then normal. Deer are starting to move more in and out of the hayfields so I have to be vigilant. Almost got clipped by a doe yesterday on the run.
Strava is pissing me off so I may drop it. It will start recording and then stop for up to a mile, then start back in. It's in the same bag, same location, same times of day and the same routine. Hit start, watch for two seconds to tick off and then slip it into the tank bag and start moving right away so it doesn't stop. Upload when I stop and it's skipped a portion.