Old 07-20-19, 01:49 PM
delbiker1 
Mother Nature's Son

Bikes: 2014 Orbea Avant MD30, 2004 Airborne Zeppelin TI, 2003 Lemond Poprad, 2001 Lemond Tourmalet, 2014? Soma Smoothie

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 853 Post(s)
Liked 1,437 Times in 819 Posts
I always wear a cap under my helmet for blocking some of the sunlight and sweat control. In colder temps it is either a cap or a head cover that goes over the ears and neck. I have found a couple of SPF 50 lotions that actually really do not sting my eyes. One is a CVS brand sports lotion and the other is also CVS, but for babies. The sports brand is very thick and sticky. When I get home my legs are covered with road grime. However, it stays on for quite awhile and does not sting my eyes. The baby lotion never totally disappears into the skin and looks like baby powder on your skin. Not nearly as sticky, also lasts and does not irritate my eyes. I do not like wearing any of the stuff, but it sure is better than getting things on the skin either frozen for removal or cut off and biopsied every 6 months. Saw my dermatologist 2 weeks ago and had nothing done other than the examination.