Champlaincycler

Bikes: 2018 Diverge Comp, 2016 Specialized SL4 Comp,

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked 56 Times in 42 Posts
Originally Posted by tommy2000
Greetings,

Had just posted some info on the 2018 Diverge Comp I bought, and realized that the tires that came with the bike were different that what's listed in the Specialized spec sheet. The spec sheet references Trigger Pro 38's, and the bike has Roubaix Pro 32's.

I didn't notice that until I got on the second ride :-), just blissfully thinking initially that "those tires look a little narrow for 38's". Because I really enjoyed the Roubaix Pro tires. After reading some reviews on them, I'm pretty well sold on them for the Diverge. I'd say my riding has been about 50/50 asphalt/gravel on the Diverge so far, and the Roubaix Pro's have handled both very well.

Not sure if anyone has any experience on the Trigger Pro's. Coming off of mostly road bike riding, I've little experience on 38's, mostly riding Gatorskin 28's on my Roubaix bike.

Anyway, one other data point for your bike and tire buying fun.

Tom
I test rode and ordered a Diverge Comp yesterday. Test bike had 32's. Had the bike store agree to replace them with 38's should it come with anything different as the spec sheets say it comes with 38's.