Old 01-01-17, 12:14 AM
tcarl
tcarl

Bikes: Roark, Waterford 1100, 1987 Schwinn Paramount, Nishiki Professional, Bottecchia, 2 Scattantes, 3 Cannondale touring bikes, mtn. bike, cyclocross, hybrid, 1940's era Schwinn

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
If everything falls into place I'll be doing a Kansas City, MO to Washington D.C. trip from late June to mid August. This will be my first long trip (I have done a few short ones). I guess I'll figure out what I'm doing as I go. I assume I'll be going alone because I'm doing absolutely nothing to find anyone, even though having a companion might be nice. It will be a slow trip though - it'll be summer and hot, I'm not in the best condition (yet), and most important - I want to see the country. Watch the plains turn into midwestern farmland, then the eastern hills, finally tidewater. I'd like to see the farms, cities and towns and parks, meet the people. This is going to be an adventure and journey, not a length string of consecutive bike rides. Looking forward to it. (And I guess if this really sounds interesting to you - message me.)