View Single Post
Old 07-24-19, 02:26 PM
hubcyclist

Bikes: 2017 Raleigh RX 1.0, 2018 Specialized Allez

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Liked 30 Times in 20 Posts
After having a CTL in the high 80's-low 90's for a while, that has dropped off a bit due to vacation and lower training volume, going into the 60s (gasp lol). So while my Trainerroad plan has me in a recovery week this week, I've been doing more endurance these past couple of days to build some of that back up and get my TSB away from "over-rested" territory. I'm hoping to do another 2hrs z2 tomorrow, take a little easier on Friday, and do something pretty long on Saturday, ideally 100 miles (the weather appears to be perfect for such an effort). CTL is now 71 and TSB at 3. I had some really good legs in the 80's, and kind of meh right now, so hoping to get less meh for when CX starts

I also just picked up assioma uno pedals. I have a powertap hub, but I've been using it more and more on my CX bike that I think it should just live there, and also there's the first world problem of having to switch from 11 to 8 speed plus tire when I want to change between bikes. I've been running the pedal against my gen1 Cycleops Hammer and at least on the surface the two line up closely, the pedal reports a little higher (about 2w on the average and 5w on the NP). So I guess I can never blame my trainer for underreporting, and fortunately I don't get an inflated sense on my abilities with the Hammer either!