Old 07-30-19, 12:55 AM
Brad L

Bikes: 1960 Fiorelli, 1969 Colnago Super, 1983 Gitane Interclub, 1990 Specialized Sirrus, 1996 Litespeed Catalyst, 2001 Colnago Dream B-Stay, 2007 Trek 1000 SL

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
1. Brad L, Brad L (obviously), Cypress, TX

2. Route - LVDS

3. Primary Riding Bike - Unknown at this point. I plan on renting locally so I'm at the mercy of what's available. If anyone knows of where to rent besides Wally's, PM me.
My local vintage ride is my 1969 Colnago with full NR with 41/52 and 14-24. It took too long to find so it's a fair weather only bike. I have an 83 Gitane I plan on building into an Eroica bike.

3a. I'm a flatlander but I've got decent hills to train on within an hour's drive. Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time out there this winter.

4. I'll arrive Friday morning and leave Monday. EDIT - I have a room at the Cambria Palms Motel, which, I believe, is about as close to the start location as possible.

5. I've signed up for the Saturday dinner, will be hitting the swap meet for any last minute needs/wants, and checking out the Concours.

This is a birthday present to myself for beating cancer (yet again), so I might as well jump in the deep end.

Last edited by Brad L; 07-30-19 at 05:06 PM.
Likes For Brad L: