Thread: Assault
View Single Post
Old 05-16-19, 09:57 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by mjac
No fool, it is to illustrate how serious the Crime Situation is in New Orleans. These are the things that happen. Everyday. I merely stated the facts. This is what happened. This is who did it.Accurate. Honest. If you can not live with that and have to interject race into everything that is your problem. State one thing that is inaccurate or dishonest. I am waiting. Stating facts is not Racist. It is stating facts.
You're babbling incoherently and then calling me "fool". Nice.

Why does a 4 years ago murder tell us anything about why you saw fit to mention the race of the people who assaulted you? You didn't mention what kind of shoes they were wearing, the kind of tires they had on their bike, or any number of other details that don't really add anything to us understanding the situation. Obviously, you don't expect us to identify the perpetrators, so a physical description of their skin color wasn't really a necessary part of the story. Frankly, I really don't care much about the injection of race into your story, but it annoys me when the person who clearly injected race (you) accuses everyone else of having been the person who injected race.

And BTW, I already posted a link showing that crime is actually dropping in New Orleans. I lived in New Orleans in the 1980s, it was wayyyyyy more violent then.
Likes For livedarklions: