Old 02-18-19, 05:00 AM
DowneasTTer

Bikes: 2022 LiteSpeed CHEROHALA CITY, 2019 Canyon Roadlite 9.0 CF LTD, 2015 Giant FastRoad CoMax 1, 2001 Mongoose Pro Triomphe,

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked 84 Times in 50 Posts
Originally Posted by luevelvet

i just caught up with this thread and read your in Florida. Are these trails you’re riding all paved or a mixed bag? My wife and I went out on the Lake Apoka loop which is neither a loop nor was it paved like we read. Luckily we had our gravel bikes with us and only had to let out a little air to make the ride much more comfortable. We’re always looking for longer paved trails to take our road bikes out on but so far we’ve only found ones up to 30 miles for a total ride and we’re looking for something in the 40-50 mile range next.

With that out of the way, I commend the commentary on your “new” bikes and it looks you two are having a blast riding which is what this is all about. 🙂

Well we live near the Withlacoochee State Trail. A paved rail trail running for 46 miles each way from Citrus Springs to Trilby. It's a great ride. But, there are several paved trails within an hour's drive from our home that would be over 30 miles round trip. Check out the Florida state park web site. Good luck.