Old 05-26-19, 05:37 AM
diphthong
velo-dilettante

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
Liked 3,114 Times in 1,683 Posts
if team orders are to launch landa the panda, i'm down. if team orders are to cocoon-style shepherd carapaz...not down. movistar is/has creating/ed waves and motion by effecting change.
keep mushin and pushin. fortune favors the bold. either landa or carapaz will need to take 2+ minutes out of roglic before the final stage to have a fighting chance of winning the overall.
bad news for cycling fans about the gavia but good news for the cyclists and their marginal gains against the money grubbing race protagonists. methinx the giro is usually the wurst re: rider safety.
there's some old tour de eff quote about the riders making the race vs the other way round but feeling too laconic to actively research + post said supposed quote.

mas (que) nada and jeane dixon...there's a name i haven't heard/contemplated for a lengthy tiempo. i think she rode a 53cm cinelli...or olmo. it's a cool samba beat and danceable twere i 20 years younger.

Last edited by diphthong; 05-26-19 at 05:47 AM.