View Single Post
Old 07-23-14, 07:57 AM
CyclingSalmon14

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Glad I wear a helemt, always thought it was just a pain in the ass and while I did it i saw it as a chore, I now wear one 99% of the time (If i get my hair cut I wont wear a helemt on the ride back but its only 1Miles on quite urban roads so meh) I still stand by the belife you dont need to spend £££ on a helemt, its just wasted money, however you should spend at least £40 as anything under that seems heavy/hot/badly made, I spent £80 on my last one and its a nice one. I am gald I wear one and I wear it proudly and dont care what other people think as I had a crash wear I banged my head hard on concrete and if I wasent wearing one my brains would proberly have oozed over the road and made a mighty awefull mess! Anyone who says they dont prpotect you need to have there head cheacked out (Excuse the pun!) I now never complain about my brain bucket knowing it saved me from death/or becomeing a vegtable. Happy days! And sha me on you parents for not wearing one but makeing kid wear one...whare the hell is the logic and exsample setting in that! From yours the happy guy who still has his brains!