MoAlpha
• —

Bikes: Shmikes

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10152 Post(s)
Liked 5,843 Times in 3,147 Posts
Originally Posted by WhyFi
I'm similar, but didn't really realize it until a lull in activity had me in the dumps and questioning what "normal" was; I've since become convinced that, in general, physical exertion is a significant component of mental and emotional well-being. We're animals that were made to work, and if we don't work, **** goes haywire. You also see this in domesticated dogs.
I agree, but think more about rats and wheels. For a middle school project, my daughter and I put a cyclometer on her tiny Chinese hamster's wheel, and damn if that little ****er didn't run about 9 km a night! Imagine what he could have done with performance parameter feedback and video of a bunch of his virtual buds in hamster Watopia!

Originally Posted by WhyFi
Keep an eye on Power2Max in the upcoming season. Right now, and depending upon your BB, you might be able to set yourself up for $490, plus any applicable tax/shipping, but they often have specials this time of the year. For full power (not an estimation based on doubling a single side), this is still the best deal that I'm aware of. If you need new rings, get some Praxis from them at the same time - at ~$100 for the set, they're a good deal.
I guess I was asking for it.
Likes For MoAlpha: