Old 02-10-18, 03:13 PM
aealvarenga

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Go with the Denali

I own a GMC and has been great for me I put 2000 miles on it already and the only thing I have to replace was the tires. I have been looking on eBay for parts to upgrade my GMC and I saw a post for parts that were taken from a FUJI Sportif I won them for $56. The crank was a FUJi compact aluminum, he included a brand new chain, a Sora back derailur, a front double Shimano Claris and a set of 2x8 Claris Brifters (brake and shifter combination) I did all the work myself took me about a week to replace all the parts and tune the bike and ended out great I completely love it. Brand new the bike cost me 150 plus new set of continental tires 50 plus the 56 of the upgrade parts I have a total 256 dollars. I recommend you to buy it ride it until the current parts wear out and keep looking for a good deal for parts on eBay. I am not an expert bike mechanic but it’s tons of YouTube videos that show you how to do it don’t be afraid on don’t listen to people that tell you the bike is a piece of ****

Last edited by aealvarenga; 02-10-18 at 03:44 PM.