View Single Post
Old 02-22-19, 05:47 PM
youcoming

Bikes: ParleeZ5/Parlee Chebacco/Trek Farley/Cannondale Slice/Burley Tandem

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I still eat carbs just not sugar. I still eat fruit and also eat my share of potato but stay away from white rice and pasta for the most part. I will add more pasta when outdoor season begins as I will be burning more fuel. We all over estimate how many calories we are burning compared to what we eat, I would guess most on this forum are here because of that. I'm not doing no sugar just to loose weight I'm doing it to feel better and to be healthy and I stress it's the added sugar I'm avoiding in my normal day to day life. I am to the point I will now treat myself from time to time but not on an everyday basis. Just because I burned 1000 calories on a given day will not entitle me to eat whatever. I prefer wholegrain bread over any other except crunchy Italian breads, I don't like white rice anymore. I still love pasta but I don't need it for fuel this time of the year, I'm just not doing enough. Food is now my fuel not my entertainment, I won't live for ever but I want to live to the fullest doing what I love and that's riding my bike.