View Single Post
Old 08-31-19, 05:06 PM
Tulok

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
@Carbonfiberboy

Thank you for that detailed response. It answers many, many questions I had! Even unasked questions. I have been experiencing that physical pain sometimes in my quads especially on hard and long rides (Not burning, A real ache of the muscle). I searched but only found reference to burning/fatigue/suffering through effort.

I will heed your recommendations and insights. I wish other sources would lay it out plainly, but alas, nearly everything is geared towards weight loss and slimming.

Actually, I’m now wondering if you know the answer to this:

When I push myself incredibly hard, especially high speed, 27mph+, I have been occasionally experiencing a pleasurable tingling in my legs that spreads to other muscles the longer I can push. One time I was able to continue the effort long enough to experience a bit of euphoria. Otherwise it feels like a nice tingling on tops of the muscles. I have to be pushing incredibly, incredibly hard and long to experience this. What in the world is it? Is it bad? My thoughts are that it’s the universe telling me that I am getting closer to my goals. 😁

Last edited by Tulok; 08-31-19 at 05:11 PM.