View Single Post
Old 04-13-21, 08:18 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4363 Post(s)
Liked 4,006 Times in 2,675 Posts
Originally Posted by ClimberDude
Thanks you all for your helpful responses. Clearly you have been very helpful and I am pretty ready to go I think. BTW while perusing the internet I found this site from Japan, bicyclesonlineshop, that has 11 spd DuraAce for sale for $608 with free shipping.... sounds pretty sketchy but unusually you can pay by Paypal (may be a scam though to get your Paypal info perhaps?) The Eurobikeparts site recommended by datlas may be he way to go. Thanks again all.
Best Bicycles Online Shop sounds like a real legit business, I run Best Bicycles Online Shop Review Center Deluxe and can say that Best Bicycles Online Shop is the best bicycles online shop on the planet and they are the best because they have the parts which they have so you can buy them.

I was joking...buy from legit places that have brick and mortar presence and you a less likely to get scammed. Also go for places that have more legit sounding names than the places you list.