Old 03-07-16, 06:34 PM
shrooms

Bikes: Two Cannondale Hooligan 8s, IF MOVE

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by downtube
Let me first say that if you are looking for a Ti folder you should support Helix, I believe this will be a quality product. They will start selling preorders in March. I have investigated Ti frames and it is not easy. The atmosphere affects the weld, hence it is more complicated than steel or aluminum. Realistically I would either do it in the USA or Ukraine. I have connections in Ukraine, and they have an abundant supply of legally obtained titanium ( I learned that there is a large grey market for Titanium that is not "legal" ).

Honestly last year sales doubled, and so far this year we are experiencing another doubling.....so a four fold increase in a short timespan. I have no idea what is going on but we are not setup for much more of an increase. I have a few new models on the way to help round out our offerings, but a Ti project would require too much time right now. Once again please support helix, it looks like a winner and they need support to make things happen.

Thanks,
Yan
I will definitely support Helix or Burke (Seattle Cycles) when they will have finished bikes to sell. It would have been punishment to pay for Helix then wait, hope, and worry. Thank you for the suggestion anyway.
I'm glad that your sales increased. Arm sales also increased several folds. Everything on the market moves in circles, I guess.

Last edited by shrooms; 03-12-16 at 03:01 AM.