View Single Post
Old 07-23-19, 05:36 AM
Bizquick

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I inquired about this particular models value since I couldn't find anything about it. Yes the ludacris "asking price" peaked my interest. I dont buy cheap bikes to sell that need anything. If they do need something it would be tires and or grip tape. Seems like common sense to anyone who has ever purchased a bicycle part.

Originally Posted by wrk101
"Going for" or "Asking for"??? Seller can "ask" any ridiculous price they want. Asking does not equal selling and should never be used to establish value.

If I ask $20 for a $10 bill, does that mean a $10 bill is going for $20? If so, I am heading to the bank and doubling my money!! Woo hoo!! Wonder if the bank will give me $20 for every $10 bill if I show them the eBay listing?
So It was made clear that the bike doesn't have value and is a low end bicycle.

I decided to buy the bicycle anyway for 25.00. I spent about an hour and a half cleaning the bike, adjusting the brakes, and listing it for sale. The bike was purchased for 75.00 in 30hrs. So I guess I went into a bank with 25.00 asked for 75.00 and they gave it to me. I would have made more money per hour working. However I enjoyed the process so it wasn't work to me.