View Single Post
Old 02-02-19, 10:39 AM
twocicle
Clipless in Coeur d'Alene

Bikes: Tandems: Calfee Dragonfly S&S, Ventana ECDM mtb; Singles: Specialized Tarmac SL4 S-Works, Specialized Stumpjumper Pro, etal.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 15 Posts
Originally Posted by LV2TNDM
... mountain tandeming (especially in the mud)!

Very nice pics of a VERY nice ride. So jealous! Enjoy the beejeesus out of that thing out there. I'm heading to St. George in a little over a month and am considering bringing the mountain tandem... we'll see if it fits into our plans.

Thanks for sharing!
Envying you heading to St. George area to ride. We drove right through between Zion and Brice parks on the way to Tucson. At the time, it was only 17F up there and around 43F once down US-89 in Kanab at the lower elevations. Never ridden in that area but it does look interesting.

I am missing one photo of the large chunk of Teddy Bear Cholla that stuck to the rear part of my shoulder during the above ride. Old habit of leaning into and riding through branches is not so good a technique among the cholla :/ It took another set of hands and a good set of pliers to get the dang thing off of me. Here's a funny vid of fun with cholla...

Last edited by twocicle; 02-02-19 at 10:47 AM.