Old 09-19-19, 07:10 PM
SactoDoug
eMail Sold to Spammers

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 13 Posts
Vulgarity in Acronyms Allowed?

The rules on vulgarity as currently posted are below. A post was allowed (pmed to a mod and acknowledged recipe) that not only uses "masking" but uses a vulgar acronym. I noticed that vulgar acronyms are not mentioned in the rules so I figured I should ask about it before I try to repeat what was allowed by a mod.

Can I use an acronym that in most context is seen as vulgar but claim it means something else such as: Go find yourself; eat at Denny's; or same mediocre day?

Vulgarity

As a community with a diverse variety of members and readers, we ask that our members to post without using vulgarity. Vulgarity not only includes vulgar language and pictures but also sexist, racist, anti-religious, images of graphic violence, political statements and ****phobic language which may offend other members. In addition, the "masking" of vulgarity by inserting * or another keystroke in place of one or more letters in a vulgar term is unacceptable in most cases. It will also be impermissible to anagramize a word to bypass the filters. This applies to all content submitted by users including posts, PMs, avatars and signatures.