Old 03-15-21, 09:52 PM
mnmkpedals 

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by francophile
Now that daf1009 passed away (RIP, Duane), the only other members up north I've ever been aware of are leicanthrope , roadscrape , embankmentlb Ryvers and Force

I'm near the heart of downtown, we have a few folks towards Stone Mountain/Tucker area and therabouts, and one or two in the around Sandy Springs but I don't want to tag the whole dang forum

That said, due to medical stuff I've been heavily limiting human interaction until I can complete a full round of C-19 vax. I'm still about a month out. But I don't box bikes anymore - too much of a PITA - so best I could do would be heading out to pick up, then hooking you up with the trusty staff at my LBS to have them pack and ship. Usually runs about $75-90 on packing and $60 on shipping if I recall. Had to do this with a frameset cocoabeachcrab bought a few months back, he can comment on cost and his opinion of my LBS team. I personally think they're awesome, I've used them on several eBay sales and never had anyone complain.
Thanks for the leads. And yeah, I am basically try to get a drop off at an LBS for packaging. But if you are downtown, that's a bit of a hike out there to Roswell, and a tall ask. I am still working on some friend of a friend of a friend type contacts down that way through family in Nashville, and am crossing my fingers......