View Single Post
Old 06-12-18, 08:57 PM
Bicycho415

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Next new bicycle Steel frame gravel.??

Hello everyone. I'm really torn apart between 3 different Steel Frame Bicycles with Carbon Forks to purchase for my new bicycle/gravel bike. I also might build one up depending how it comes default. I would really like a Sram 1x system, and I will be rolling on mostly roads as I do live in San Francisco and the bay area. I've done a ton of research on these frames/built bicycles and now asking for the communities help before I drop 2 - 3k on a bicycle. They are 1. Cosmic Stallion or Frame by All City Bikes. 2. Niner RLT9 Steel or Frame. 3. Bombtrack Hook 2 or Bombtrack Hook EXT.

These are the bikes in my price range. I'm not sure if I could save money by doing a full build. Stuff add up quickly and it seems you get a better value buying a complete bicycle. Anyway. I really hope this thread blows up and gives me some new solid information to go off.

I've been riding a steel vintage road bike for years with down-tube shifters and am really excited for the change.

Please feel free to ask any questions. I really would like to get into bike exploration and I really like the comfort of gravel bikes in the city because our roads are absolute ****e.