Old 12-25-23, 10:19 AM
Andrew R Stewart 

Bikes: Stewart S&S coupled sport tourer, Stewart Sunday light, Stewart Commuting, Stewart Touring, Co Motion Tandem, Stewart 3-Spd, Stewart Track, Fuji Finest, Mongoose Tomac ATB, GT Bravado ATB, JCP Folder, Stewart 650B ATB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4222 Post(s)
Liked 3,910 Times in 2,332 Posts
"If I lived near a bike shop, I would follow your suggestions and see if they could help." jp185149

Well, that answers that I do have a new pair of black plastic stops with Shimano like adjusters and a single right/rear side black plastic stop with weathered grey adjuster that I can send you for the cost of shipping and a beer. This won't happen till later this week so if you're in a hurry hit up EBay or Amazon. If you're interested let me know and I'll PM you my email (IIRC you can't send a PM for another 7ish posts). Here's a pic of the pair and single stops. Now back to house duties before the wife comes back from her walk Andy

PS- Whatever you do make sure the replacement adjuster is greased before threading the cable through. I have seen dozens of bikes where the front/left side adjuster is still freely moving but the right side isn't, for easy to understand reasons... the first being no lube in the threads.