bartek. 

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Altimis
Here update

My orders finally arrival at my home, its correct size and brand new

However, packing was disappointed, they packed my orders with just plastic mail bag with no shockproof or whatever to ensure stuff will not got damaged while transporting, that's NOT OK AT ALL >.> . . . but thank goodness it not damaged during transporting . . . no more complaint.

Been ordered on 4/09/2017 - they accepted my ordered, next day they told me its shipped and then . . . tracking information appears at Royal Mail website on 27th "they got item collected" I dunno what happened during 5 - 26th.

It took only 5 days for Royal Mail since item collected days to transport my goods to my destination, quite fast (but really no idea what delaying during 5-26th lol I will just ignore it now).

Happy ending, after all.
I'm pretty sure that 5-26th period was when they ordered your bar from distributor and waited to get it and repack. However, I saw rather positive comments about a way how they pack items to deliver in safe mode. Your description scared me a bit, especially that I ordered carbon components ;/

PS. I emailed them yesterday with asking about tracking number and got answer pretty quickly with the tracking number and information about a date when they sent it to me. They even sent information which courier service will deliver it in my country with hours of work for this company. The tracking number doesn't work at Royal Mail for now but I'm hoping it's just delays. We will see. Going to check the Royal Mail tracking system every 5 hours I guess

EDIT: Just re read the email. This is quite important:
Please note this is not a tracking number it is a delivery confirmation service only so you cannot track the delivery status. The parcel will not be able to be tracked by the courier if a delivery attempt has not been made as it is only activated when a signature is obtained upon successful delivery or a card being left at your property following a failed delivery attempt.
However they said I can call my local courier to ask about the parcel anyway, I will do on Monday just for curiosity.