View Single Post
Old 06-19-07, 01:46 PM
Chop!

Bikes: GoBike, Long-john, Strida III, Oke Ja recumbent, Brompton, Moulton, BSA, Strida 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bookishboy
If anyone grabs this, give a heads-up in this thread so that we know if this thread is serving any purpose.
It definitely serves a purpose, in that it alerts me to unusual folders that are not yet on my list, I am now storing any pics on Flickr (running out of space on my 'puter!)
So that when they expire, pics will still be available, I will also link them off my A-Z, gradually I'll convert my PDFs to Flickr too. So please, don't be shy, if you find anything you think is not already included let us know, this way they will be stored to help people in the future to determine the way to restore their future classic folders! Text files, manuals, brochures, adverts anything........
Have you got any of the above? Share it & preserve it, thank you Chaps & Chappesses, here endeth the lecture, & ye who rideth those crazy folders will prevail, (Book of Strida, Chapter5!)

P.S. To find my latest offering on Flickr please do a search for vouwfiets (as the Dutch for folding bike brings up a less boggling array of results) I will be adding lots more whenever I have an upload-friendly connection.
Site for the Rock& Roll Tour Bus that I drive.
Chop! The mad Welshman, lost in the urban jungle somewhere between LLanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Vladivostock!

Last edited by Chop!; 06-20-07 at 06:10 AM.