Old 11-18-05, 10:27 PM
smoke
Royal Grand Exalted Pooba

Bikes: Time VXR ProTeam, Look 695, Pinarello Paris Carbon, Ridley Dean, Time ZXRS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by koffee brown
I should clarify- I'm not going to put up specific workouts with power for people to follow- that is tedious and takes time to put together, and quite frankly, is something I would do as someone's coach, not just throwing up on the forums. But I can talk about how to put together a training program in general and how to ensure that you are able to increase your power overall.

If you do want to train for power, you should definitely get some type of power meter. There is one out there that is very inexpensive, but you cannot use it on a trainer, and there are certain conditions under which it gives wacked out readouts. But otherwise... yes. You should get some kind of power meter.

Koffee
okay, i'll bite. what is the one that's inexpensive? i'll assume it's accurate, except for those 'certain conditions'. you can e-mail me the answer if you'd rather not shout it in a public forum. thanks. i didn't get the impression you were going to publish specific workouts. i'm looking forward to your ideas about increasing power