View Single Post
Old 03-28-20, 08:21 AM
seedsbelize 
smelling the roses

Bikes: 79 Trek 930, 80 Trek 414, 84 Schwinn Letour Luxe (coupled), 92 Schwinn Paramount PDG 5

Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7081 Post(s)
Liked 901 Times in 612 Posts
I hear you Heathpack . I used to be one of those ignorers of anything coming from govt.. Instead of actively being at odds, I've simply stepped away, both physically by leaving the country, and emotionally just not paying it any attention.
ln related news, I am being looked at differetly of late. In the town I've lived in for the past five years, individuals are now fixating on me as if to say "maybe he brought this upon us". "Who is that anyway? What is he doing here?" In the bank yesterday. On the street. It makes me think thrice before going out for a ride, when the governor has specifically asked us to stay home. My townmates are not as sophisticated as yours. Even some of my American friends have asked me if I'm still riding. So I might just keep my rides very local, and sans helmet for the next period of time. I can do that. I can walk as well, for my exercise. If I still had my mtb, I could go off road. That I should look into. Thanks for the tip!