sarals 
Idiot Emeritus

Bikes: Yes.

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
Carleton, Carleton, Carleton....

Young man, you are sweet, you really are! Have a look here: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...51747788373386...

Cycling is the only sport I've ever really known. I could go into my whole history of how, late in life, I got into it, was fascinated by the beauty of it, fell in love with it, wanted to go fast, and then race... But, no need. Track is something that was suggested to me by my coach some years ago. Last year, as you know, I crossed over from road and gave it a try. Long story longer, I fell head over heals for it. Sprinting is the only athletic thing I've ever done well. The only! Maybe I'm weird (well, there are those who would say "duh" to that), but I do enjoy the full body rush I feel when I've smashed a really good effort. Leave track? Never. Leave cycling? Maybe on my death bed!

I'm going to tone down on the posting. That's all I'm saying. You all are very nice, you're good folks, but I've no business in many cases sticking my nose into your conversations. I'm not going to disappear, though. Promise!

Thank you!

Last edited by sarals; 10-25-18 at 11:24 PM.