View Single Post
Old 05-31-19, 04:15 AM
OldTryGuy

Bikes: Day6 Semi Recumbent "FIREBALL", 1981 Custom Touring Paramount, 1983 Road Paramount, 2013 Giant Propel Advanced SL3, 2018 Specialized Red Roubaix Expert mech., 2002 Magna 7sp hybrid, 1976 Bassett Racing 45sp Cruiser

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1065 Post(s)
Liked 780 Times in 502 Posts
Originally Posted by Wildwood
I’ve heard of anti-inflammatory diets, but what are they?

And are they the same for all?
A search will yield volumes of info, e.g. -- https://www.webmd.com/diet/anti-infl...to-good-health covering foods to eat and avoid. My arthritis was first diagnosed and drugs prescribed in the early '80's. Didn't like the drug reactions so OTC pills were taken instead. Wised up and changed diet to eliminate most added sugars and amp up on spices, herbs, fins rather than feet and basically whole root based rather than processed. Meat in 4oz portion (if at all) and not the 16oz steak or full rack of ribs or double burger with cheese and bacon and ......

Originally Posted by Classtime
Originally Posted by wgscott
Eat some animal products, if you are so inclined, and see if it comes back.
That experiment has been done and repeated while I made the transition. Morning after an animal protein dinner brought it back.
Meat eaten should be FREE RANGE and ORGANIC in only 4oz portion with plenty of veggies if wanting to include some to enjoy.