View Single Post
Old 06-12-19, 09:40 PM
ImTrynaSkid

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
UPDATE from ImTrynaSkid

So, I have been practicing since I last posted, few months ago, and I can NOT manual yet. I guess the best thing to do is record what im doing and show you guys so you can try to help me out. I fixed the getting the front wheel part up by using more leg power to lift up and not pulling up on handlebars. But I can't find the balance point. The bike just wants to go back down, and I guessed this was a sign I wasn't leaning far enough back, so I leaned farther back, but I am forced to land on my feet. And its not out of fear. I do not care if I get injured doing this, unless its very bad. I think it's the bike at this point. If I lean too far back, the bike wants to drop back, if I don't lean far enough back, my bike INSTANTLY goes down. Should I try this going downhill, uphill, or flatground because I tried going uphill, and it works the best, but I can't keep pedaling obviously or my bike will go WAY to far back. I tried going downhill and there is just no way. I can get it up but then the tire goes down before I can even pull it fully up. This is making me so frustrated because I still can't do it and people think I'm just trying to "troll" because I didn't post any pictures/videos. I will post some tomorrow as it's midnight right now. Please comment ANY tips or tricks on how to find your balance point.
*Please don't comment "Just use your back brake", if your going to comment this, please elaborate because when I use my brakes to balance myself out, I slow to a stop and I can ONLY bring my wheel up when Im going very very slow or not moving.*